Thursday, June 30, 2016

Burlington Socks & SM Supermalls Sale!





"Mama, I cannot find the other pair of my socks!"

"Mama, I do not have any remaining socks in my cabinet!"

These are the usual scenarios in our house even though it was just three months after the school year started. This really causes me headache everytime. And I am sure that I am not alone in this dilemma. :)

So, it is for this very reason that I pick up the habit of socks-hoarding! Hahaha! Whenever I see socks on sale, I always hoard! Lol

And this is exactly what happened again last Tuesday. I went to the SM Department Store, saw the socks on sale, and walah - to the counter I hit again! But hey, who wouldn't want to take advantage of this sale? These Burlington socks were nitially priced at P189.00, now they are offering it at P100.00! Almost half the price! Great buy, right?!

And I have yet another good news for all you my dear readers as from July 1 to 10, 2016, I have heard that almost all the SM Malls will be having an #EndofSeasonSale, so you better check out the nearest SM Malls near you. Will try to keep you update every now and then, so till next time! Happy shopping! :)



Posted via Blogaway Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Blog Archive