Sunday, March 23, 2014

BDJ Box Beauty Social TRES Chic


The moment that I have learned about the BDJ Tres Chic event, I immediately wanted to take part in it as I have heard and read a lot of positive and fun experiences and testimonies from their previous events. Events that although I were able to secure a slot, I was not able to attend due to some unavoidable reasons and circumstances. :) And so, I told myself that I am not going to miss this another chance. But, what the heck, the event fell on the day of one of my BFF's wedding! Not again! But, for some reasons, we were not able to attend the wedding, thus, I was able to attend BDJ Box Beauty Social Tres Chic Event! Well, I guess, this was just meant to be. :) 

BDJ Box Beauty Social Tres Chic was successfully held yesterday, March 23, 2014 at the Samsung Hall at the 6th Level of SM Aura. It opened as early as 10:00 AM although the featured talks started at 12:00 noon. Below are the line-up of the talks prepared especially for all of us Bellas out there! 


By the way, I got two slots for the event - Primed & Ready with Benefit Cosmetics & Colors of Summer by Shiseido Maquillage, simply by answering the question, "What's your signature make up move to looking tres chic?"

So the day of the event finally arrived! I went to the event venue 30 minutes before my 1st talk. Before reaching the venue, I came across two sets of banner stands promoting the event. One beside the stairs going the venue:



and once inside the Samsung Hall:



Once inside the venue, I approached the registration area and upon validation, I was given a pamphlet- my ticket to the event! 

(This is me with my sister with her holding the Tres Chic pamphlet.)

Before my first talk cum demonstration, I was able to check some of the booths first. My first stop was the booth of YvesRocherPhilippines! I made a selfie at their booth area -


-which in turn won me a P100.00 worth of Gift Certificate and other sample products as featured below:


Here is their magic fishing bowl:


After that, I've checked the booth of Benefit Cosmetics wherein I was tasked to wear their spy gal suit. They have this contest wherein the wackiest photo which will be posted on their page, wearing the said outfit will win a prize. Definitely, with this photo of mine, I won't no longer be aiming for that prize! Lol! 


And as the talk was already about to start, I already entered the talk area. 

Primed & Ready with Benefit Cosmetics presented and demonstrated their line of products and how these products can help us achieve an effortless "sun kissed" make-up look! Now, I am definitely a fan of Benefit Cosmetics! Can't wait to start my own collection of their products. I really enjoyed the interaction between the  host and the participants. It is definitely not boring at all! 


Colors of Summer by Shiseido Maquillage - this is my second talk, which I have attended together with my sister. Shiseido is a cosmetic line which have an already established name both locally and internationally. There is definitely no question on their products. I just hope that they have featured their products and their demo in a more engaging manner.



Between the talks - Primed & Ready with Benefit Cosmetics & Colors of Summer by Shiseido Maquillage, I must say that I have enjoyed and learned more from my first talk. Maybe because of the more lively and interactive presentation of the former. :)

Loot bags! Of course, this is one thing that is much anticipated by most of the participants. Who wouldn't be excited to get and try fabulous items, anyway?! Loot bags are given at the end of each talk, but you can only get one loot bag for the entire event. Unless, of course, you will win another from the several promotions of each booth sponsors! 

Here are what the inside of my loot contains:



Not bad, right?! Unfortunately, with the lots and lots of on-the-spot contests, raffles and other promotions, I wasn't so lucky that day to win additional prizes. Maybe, next time.

By the way, here are the other booths cum sponsors of the Tres Chic event:

Moschino - I sooo love their booth! It is shouting with so much love and vibrancy!
I love their scents too! 


Canmake Tokyo - this booth was likewise a hit! By liking their page, you get a chance to dig in to their fish bowl. Again, unfortunately, I only get a "Thank You" message. Yesterday was not really my lucky day, huh?!


The Revlon Booth

The Max Factor Booth

The PAC & Biokos Booth

My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Booth

The Bifesta Booth

The Real Techniques by Ms Ana Victorino

The Cover Girl Booth

The Dinoplatz Booth - my sister really enjoyed posing with the Dino and the tower! :)


The Canon Booth 

And here is our free souvenir photo:

We really had fun at the BDJ Box Tres Chic event! Thank you so much BDJ Box! And thank you so much to all event sponsors! Till next time Bellas!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Blog Archive