Saturday, June 24, 2017

Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid, My Perfect Baon-Preparation Partner!

bubbleman-dishwashing-liquid-kitchen-baon5

School classes officially started earlier this month. My two daughters had their first day last June 5, 2017. Soo early! Whew! And with my daughters going to school, that would also mean daily baon-preparation!  Bento baon, here I come again! :)

I have been fascinated with all the bento ideas that my mommy friends have been posting on their social media faces. So, last year, joined the bandwagon and  started preparing bento meals for my children's baon as well. I really wanted to make their meals to be as healthy and fun as possible. This is just of my rewards for them for being such responsible students. :)

Here are some of the bento meals that I have previously prepared for my daughter's baon:

bubbleman-dishwashing-liquid-kitchen-baon2
flower-inspired bento
bubbleman-dishwashing-liquid-kitchen-baon6
Hello Kitty inspired Fried Chicken

But as much as I wanted to provide my daughters with healthy, delicious and appealing meals, I cannot do that alone. And here is where Bubbleman Dishwashing Liquid comes in the picture. No matter how healthy and delicious and pretty their baon might be, I know that they wouldn't be able to eat it if their food containers are not completely clean and bacteria free. And I am just glad that Bubbleman is always at my side to the rescue! With Bubbleman, I am always sure that my daughters' baon are safe and grease-free! I really love how Bubbleman makes my baon preparation a real breeze and hassle free! Thanks much Bubbleman!

bubbleman-dishwashing-liquid-kitchen-baon4
Hello Kitty food  and drink containers

Bubbleman Dishwashing Liquid has three different variants to choose from - Kalamansi, Lemon and Anti-bac and their are available in leading stores and supermarkets so do check them out and you will be surprise how this very effective product is very much easier on the pocket too! :)


bubbleman-dishwashing-liquid-kitchen-baon1

Want to know more about Bubble Man? Do check out their facebook page on this link: https://www.facebook.com/BubblemanPH/?fref=mentions. You may also check my previous post for more information. Here is the link: http://www.triplejoys.com/2016/06/bubbleman-dishwashing-liquid.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Blog Archive