Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Launching of the New Wave of Midea Cooking at the Marmalade Kitchen

Last July 7, 2015, I attended the launching of the New Wave of Midea Cooking at the Marmalade Kitchen, located in Fort Bonifacio, Global City, Taguig.


I was really excited to attend the event as cooking really have a soft spot in my heart (and in my stomach! :D ). I am really hoping that someday, I can have a kitchen of my own too, which is at par with those kitchen being featured in Lifestyle and Food networks!


As it was my first time to visit Marmalade Kitchen, I really made sure to go there early. Upon entering the venue, I immediately like the place as it really feels homey and cozy. The place is perfect for intimate gatherings.






Near the entrance, Midea kitchen appliances were displayed. These are the latest appliances which are included in the New Wave of  Midea Cooking and were later on used and featured by Chef Rob Pengson in his cooking demonstration.






I really fell in love with this French Door Refrigerator! Though, I doubt if it could fit in my very small kitchen! OMG! I really want to own one of this! It is so spacious that it can even accommodate a whole lechon! Wow!


20.1 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator (P99,995.00)

At the far end of venue is literally a kitchen as this place also holds baking  and cooking lessons (For inquiries, visit their Facebook page here). This was where the cooking demonstration by Chef Rob took place. :)





The event was hosted by Ms. Bea of Concepcion Midea. But before the demonstration started, Mr. Philip Trapaga, Concepcion Midea's General Manager welcomed all the guests and delivered his opening remarks.


Mr. Philip Trapaga, Concepcion Midea's General Manager

Afterwards, the cooking demo finally started. Chef Rob cooked all his dishes using the Midea kitchen appliances. The first star of the cooking demo was the induction cooker. Chef Rob demonstrated how fast, how cheap, and how safe the induction cooker is. And I must say that I was really convinced as upon watching the demo, I am already wanting to buy one for my kitchen! :)



Chef Rob & Bea at work!

Look at these dishes! Aren't they look all so yummy?! These are all cooked using the New Wave of Midea Cooking appliances. Can you believe, that all the first three dishes were cooked by Chef Rob in less than 15 minutes! Pretty fast, right?!















The launching was truly a success. It was attended not only by the officers of Concepcion Midea, but also by the Facebook fans of Midea! 


Chef Rob together with Concepcion Midea Philippines Officers

It was indeed one successful event as I was one of the lucky ones who won the photo contest! I won a Multi-cooker/ Pressure Cooker! Yippeee!



Thank you so much Midea! I am really excited to try this appliance at home. :)




With Mr. Joeben Gamatero







Of course, I wouldn't also miss the chance to have my photo op with Chef Rob! :D
With Chef Rob Pengson


Want to learn more about the Midea kitchen appliances? Do check out my previous post on this link. You may also visit their Facebook page here.









12 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pressure cooker! and the food looks yummy =). The french door refrigerator is a wow but too expensive for me =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love the pressure cooker :) you are so lucky... I hope to buy one myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning the pressure cooker! :) Chef Rob is so pogi and the food he prepared looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky mommy! We have an old school, antique, classic refrigerator at home. Wish ko mapalitan na yun kahit ulo lang ng lechon ang kasya, pwede na! Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience at the Midea event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you're so blessed! Haven't used Midea yet, but that fridge looks amazing. Also, induction cooker wins in every book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Chef Rob na din pala for Midea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I'm so excited for you for your win! :) Congrats! Looking forward to reading about your cooking experience with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're one lucky mom! and I am not talking about you, winning the pressure cooker, but the photo-op with Chef Rob. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! So lucky. That fridge, one of my dreams, though I don't really need one, maganda lang sya tingnan sa kitchen, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exciting and fun event! And congrats on the new appliance, that's a huge sa cooking mo mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. of all the kitchen appliances, pressure cooker intimidates me the most, hehe. for some reasons, takot ako gumamit nyan. hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gusto ko din nun ref with French doors hehe

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete

About

Blog Archive