Saturday, July 18, 2015

My First GrabCar Experience!

I had my first GrabCar experience last Thursday! And I am very much happy with the service!

We went shopping at Market Market last night and the long que of people waiting for cabs really worried us. Aabutin kami ng siyam-siyam dun sa pila! So, I've decided to try the GrabCar service for the first time.

Fortunately, after 3-4 times of trying, I was finally able to find us a driver! Yay!

Actually, I have ready tried GrabTaxi earlier this month and I find the service ok. But as according to  a blogger friend who have already tried GrabCar, she enjoyed GrabCar more compared to other car or taxi-booking app. Who wouldn't want to be fetch by a private vehicle, anyway?! :)



What I really like about GrabCar is the fact that you can already see how much you have to pay. And there is no more add ons, unlike with other taxi-booking app! So, despite the traffic, our bill remained at P137.00! But that's not it. GrabCar, in celebration of GrabTaxi's Anniversary has an ongoing promo wherein you can get a P100 off on your bill! Simply use the "LEGALLYGRAB" code and you can already avail of the promo! Take this chance now as this promo is up until July 21, 2015 only. :)

(photo taken from GrabTaxi's FB account)

We were really happy to see our service as the car really looks nice and new. The driver seems to be nice too! :) But, what I really love the best is that we only had to pay P37.00! Amazing, right?!

So, next time you will be travelling, use GrabCar and experience the convenience and safety that this app has to offer! Hurry and download the app now!

Don't know how to use the app? Simply follow these three steps:






2 comments:

About

Blog Archive