Monday, July 13, 2015

On going Ensogo Deal: Photobook by FotoSnaps, Keeping your precious memories... in a snap!


My younger daughter just celebrated her 7th Birthday last July 12, 2015. And of course, I really made sure that it was well documented. I really wanted all the fun memories of this once in a lifetime event be captured, not only in our hearts and memories, but in a photobook as well. :)

Since the concept of photobook came out, I've already been a fan of it because it really is a fun and easy way to keep our family's precious memories. No more need to print the photos, as I used to do. No more need to sort, arrange and decorate an album since the photobook already comes with an easy to follow app! 

I will be discussing more about photobook in a separate post, hopefully, soon! :)

In the mean time, go check out the on-going deal by Foto Snaps at Ensogo on this link:


You have the following options to choose from: 6 x 8, 8 x 11 OR 8 x 8-inch Hard Cover Photo Book with 40 pages + Freebie. 

So, what are you waiting for, grab this deal now, only at Ensogo! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Blog Archive