Monday, November 3, 2014

Renee Joy Turns 9!


October 24, 2014, my eldest daughter turned 9 years old. Yey!

Initially, we no longer intended to celebrate at her school as well as in the house, as we previously agreed to just eat out and try out a new buffet restaurant. But, my daughter changed her mind... 

At school, we treated her classmates and some of the teachers to a simple Jollibee Cheese Burger Meal! But as it was also the last day of their periodical examinations, even a small program was not feasible, so they just all ate. Unfortunately, I was not able to capture the celebration as I was not able to leave work early ( sorry baby!) It was my parents who delivered the food at their school (thank you!).

We likewise had a simple celebration at home, attended only by immediate family members. Instead of the traditional cake, I served mini cup cakes instead.

The Birthday Girl

mini cuppies...

And it was an instant hit, especially with the kids!

Another dish that I prepared was Spaghetti, using Doña Elena Al Dente Fettuccine pasta. Everyone loved the pasta! :)

My Peach Graham Cake was a best seller too! 

Of course, my husband had his own recipe too! He cooked seafood pancit bihon! Who doesn't love seafoods?! Definitely not me. :)

Our celebration might not be that grand, but I'm really happy to see the joy on my daughters face, especially with all the gifts that she had received from all the people she truly loves!

Our Family

The Birthday Girl with Her Lolo August and Cousins
Again, I wish my daughter a Happy Birthday! Continue making us proud! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Blog Archive