Tuesday, August 26, 2014

New Goldilocks Cake Stix


Last week, I visited Goldilocks at SM Manila to buy pasalubong for my daughters and to buy myself my favorite polvoron when this new product caught my attention. 

And so, knowing how much my eldest love toasted breads, I included one pack of the Cake Stix to my purchase. 

And I'm right, my eldest daughter love it so much, she was the who almost consumed it all! It has the same yummy sweetness of a cake, and the crunchiness of a toasted bread ( although this is much easier to bite!).

By the way, each pack contains 18-20 pcs Cake Stix. Costing below P50.00,  this is available in all Goldilocks store!

So, when you get the chance to drop by a Goldilocks Store, do grab and try this new offering from Goldilocks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Blog Archive