Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Court Employees' Career Enhancement Seminar cum Retreat


Last Tuesday, April 8, 2014, I attended a seminar dubbed as "Court Personnel Career Enhancement Seminar/ Lenten Retreat" at the Justice Cecilia Munoz-Palma Hall located at the 2nd floor of Unibersidad de Manila. This whole day activity was organized by the judges of the Regional Trial Court of Manila led by Judge Carol Colasito & Judge Marlo Malagar and was attended by am estimated 150 different rank and file personnel.


The event was divided into two parts - the career enhancement & the retreat. The first part was led by the chosen guest speaker, Mr. Ferdinand Delos Reyes who is currently connected with the University of Asia and the Pacific, is a Master in Philosophy, among others.  


Mr. Delos Reyes centered his topic on the theme, "From Self-awareness to Happiness" because he believes that it is knowing your true self where you can truly find true happiness, and I definitely couldn't agree more. 

He divided the talk into four sub topics:
I. Pagkilala sa Sarili
II. Mga Batas ng Buhay
III. Pananaw
IV. Ang Pagbabago sa Sarili

Mainly delivered in the vernacular for the easier understanding and emphasis, I can say that the speaker really has the mastery of the subject. I really learned a lot from him! There were really no dull moment during the seminar. He really was able to keep our attention to him, and to the topics, of course!  The games and activities really helped too! :)


The 2nd part, the retreat portion of the event, was administered by Father Moises Ciego. Again, dedpite the fact that Farher Diego has only been a priest for just two years, we really learned a lot of valuable lessons from him. Not to mention very timely too as the Holy Week is just nearby. I really love the way that Father Moises conducted the simple retreat. I really love his jolly ways. Despite siesta time, everyone remained to be lively and cooperative!


With these, I really like to commend (commend talaga?!) and thank all the RTC Judges who've put all their efforts in organizing this seminar! This is definitely a breather for all of us! We really enjoyed that day! 

The event ended with a Mass, also celebrated by Father Moises. 


Overall, I'm really glad to be part of the pilot batch of the seminar. And I'm really hoping that I can be part again of the 2nd batch next year! :)

But, if there is one thing that needed to be planned the next time, it is the food. I really hope they can provide a more appetizing menu next time. But of course, the "not-so-appetizing" meal can be attributed to the very rush preparation and limited budget. I like, though, the sauce for the fish fillet. So zesty! :)



Below are the photos of the judges who joined us in the said seminar:









5 comments:

  1. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I observed this website on yahoo. click here to learn more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. gym consulting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate the critical thinking that went into this blog. Gets better and better.
    https://www.resumeyard.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. gres cacao new york

    ReplyDelete

About

Blog Archive