Saturday, August 19, 2017

My Birthday Celebration at NIU by Vikings, SM Aura

birthday-at-vikings-niu-rooster-2017b

According to the Chinese calendar, 2017 is the year of the Rooster, the Fire Rooster, to be exact. And since I was born a Rooster, I think it is just but fitting for me to celebrate my special day above the ordinary ways that I used to spend my previous birthdays! And so I celebrated my birthday pigging out! hahaha

My birthday fell on a weekday. Thankfully, my employer allows us to make the most of our birthdays - I availed a birthday leave! Yay! It was my husband though, who absented himself just to celebrate my special day! Thankies baby! :)

Those who really know me and those who have been following my social media and blog posts know for a fact that I am very much of a foodie. I really love to eat and it has really been my goal to try, taste and experience every food that this world has to offer! :)

Another fact, I really love buffets because it enables me to try a very wide array of menus in just one occasion and/or venue. 

And so for my birthday celebration this year of the Rooster, I decided to treat myself and my hubby to NIU by Vikings located at 6th floor of SM Aura in BGC, Taguig City. 

I availed of their birthday promo, of course! I got to eat for FREE! Yay! :)

Upon entering the restaurant, you can immediately feel the elegance and the luxury that the venue exudes. I have already experienced dining at the other branches of Vikings, but NIU by Vikings is definitely a cut above the rest! 

birthday-at-vikings-niu-rooster-2017r


Thankfully, we arrived there early, so we had the chance to enjoy the place all by ourselves even for a very short period of time.

birthday-at-vikings-niu-rooster-2017a


Because after just a few more minutes, a great number of customers already started coming in! And before we knew it, the place is already full! Whew!

birthday-at-vikings-niu-rooster-2017p

NIU by Vikings, just like the other Vikings branches, offers a very wide array of cuisines - only better. Way, way, way better, I must say. My hubby and I really had a great time tasting what each cuisines has to offer. Our eyes had a great time too because there were really much beauty and artistry in the preparation and presentation of all the dishes! 

To start of our foodventure, hubby headed to the shabu-shabu corner! Hubby really loves the variety that this corner has to offer! He cannot seem to decide on what ingredients to choose! hahaha

20170206_120725
Shabu-Shabu Station


birthday-at-vikings-niu-rooster-2017c
Come on, get your pick! There are really a lot of choices to choose from!


After the shabu-shabu station, we went to try each and every other stations!

birthday-at-vikings-niu-rooster-2017d
Western Cuisine

birthday-at-vikings-niu-rooster-2017e
Artisan Pizza, anyone?!



birthday-at-vikings-niu-rooster-2017g
Noodle Soup Station

birthday-at-vikings-niu-rooster-2017j
Bread Station


birthday-at-vikings-niu-rooster-2017k
Salad Station


birthday-at-vikings-niu-rooster-2017l
Japanese Cold Appetizers
birthday-at-vikings-niu-rooster-2017n
Desert Station


birthday-at-vikings-niu-rooster-2017i
and more...

birthday-at-vikings-niu-rooster-2017-desserts-pastry
and more deserts!

There are really much to choose from! Unfortunately, we cannot fit them all in our tummies! hahahha

All Vikings branches offer unlimited drinks as well - fruit drinks, coffee, tea and beer. And although I have been seeing wines at the other branches, I am not really sure if those are also for free or if there's an extra charge if you are going to avail of it. But at NIU by Vikings, wines are also absolutely unlimited! Rejoice wine lovers out there as at NIU by Vikings, there is even an available wine dispenser! Unfortunately, I was not able to take a photo of it! But, next time, I will definitely not miss it! :)

birthday-at-vikings-niu-rooster-2017h
|Wine Station

birthday-at-vikings-niu-rooster-2017m
Pasta lovers here!


birthday-at-vikings-niu-rooster-2017-foods
Some of my tummy finds!


And of course, my birthday celebration won't be complete without me blowing a candle! Thank you so much NIU by Vikings for my birthday cake!

birthday-at-vikings-niu-rooster-2017o
Happy Birthday to me! :)




birthday-at-vikings-niu-rooster-2017q
The Celebrant! That's me! 


Celebrating your birthday soon? Don't pass the chance to celebrate it at NIU by Vikings and experience the delicious and luxurious cuisines that they have to offer. Avail of their Birthday promo where celebrants can dine in for free, so long as accompanied by 1 full paying adult! Nice, right?! Know more on how to avail of their available promos by clicking this link: http://niu.ph/rates-and-promotions-1/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Blog Archive