Sunday, September 11, 2016

My Saturday Finds & Happenings


Last Saturday, I was scheduled and excited to attend Ms. Abbey Sy's The ABCs of Journaling Book Launch at the National Bookstore in Glorietta 1 as I really want to gain more ideas about journaling. 

I left early that day only to find out on the way that I was not able to bring my phone with me. I left my phone at home! OMG! Saddened and discouraged by the fact that I won't be able to document the workshop, I just decided to have a of change of plan. Instead of proceeding to the venue, I just went to check out the ongoing Forever 21 sale at SM Aura.

A blue bag caught my attention. It was on sale at 50% off! From the original price of P1,490.00, it was on sale at P700.00! What a deal! The bag-addict in me was attacking again! I almost grabbed that bag and brought it to cashier, but then I thought about the bags that are still hanging around my closet, still unused. So, I dropped the bag and immediately left the  boutique before I change my mind again. hahaha! :D

After that, I went to Market! Market! 

I first searched for a resto where I can have my lunch as it was already past one o'clock that time, but I can't seem to decide on what to eat. Hehe.. 

My feet brought me first to the Daiso store. 

I roamed around the store looking for new bento tools (my new addiction), and I was finally able to get these egg moulds! 


cutie egg moulds
After getting out of the store, I remembered that there is another Japanese store. Hoping that they are now carrying bento tools as well, I likewise visited the boutique. And yes, I am so happy to find these #bentoys!

These bento tools are truly eye candies... can't wait to use them! :)

Some of the tools I've been eyeing online are available here at Japan Home Centre and are being offered at a much lowet price of P66.00! Such a steal! :)

After, I went to the department store and saw these curtains on sale!

These curtains are ready for the Christmas season! :)
From P350.00, the simple curtains are now being sold for P99.00 and the ones with curtain rings are being offered at P199.00 each, much lower to the original price of P575.00! Pretty cheap! :)


After buying the curtains, I thought about registering at the Chef's Classics Cooking Demo that I saw earlier, but then my tummy was already complaining, so I finally gave in and treated my tummy to a lauriat meal at Chowking.

And then finally, I went home.

Finally, I can rest! Yay!

Well, I was wrong.

When I got home, I was surprised to still my husband and daughters at the house. They are supposed to be at a Jollibee kid party an hour ago already! So, instead of resting, I just went with them.


Jollibee time is always fun time! Thank you for the invite! :)
matchy-matchy kami ni Jollibee! :D

And as if I am not yet tired enough, after the party, we went to Puregold to grab some groceries. And again, I was greeted by another great purchase! Breeze liquid detergents are once again on sale! Very timely 'coz my stocks are already running out! So happy!




Upon getting home, I immediately started drafting this post, but I guess I was already too tired because just after typing a few sentences, I already fell off my sleep! Oopps, I did it again! :D

But, thank God I was finally able to finish this post now. 

Thank you so much for reading this post till the end! Will be sharing more of my great finds and happenings soon! Till next time! Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Blog Archive