Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pope Francis' Visit to UST!

Pope Francis is finally here in the Philippines! Yey! Thank God he arrived safe! And although I was not able to see him personally today ( or is it already yesterday>?!), I am not yet losing hope. I still have 4 days. : D

And just what I've been thinking days before, I've came across a blog post by the official blog site of my dear alma mater - all Thomasians are indeed welcome to the scheduled event at the University of Santo Tomas! One just need to present proof that they are indeed a Thomasian. This is truly a very good news for all the Tomasino out there! Yippee! 

Here are the list of documents to show proof if affiliation to the University ( you only need to bring one):

* UST Identification Card ( student ID)
* Photocopy of Diploma
* Photocopy of Transcript of Records
* Old UST ID

But of course, still, it will be on a first come, first served basis. So, I really have to be there very early If I really wanted to come. Oh, dear!

Also, please find below a photo showing the corresponding gates which will be opened for specific audiences. Gates 1,2,3 & 14 will be opened for the Thomasian community.



Please do take note too of the roads that will be closed surrounding the vicinity of the university, for safety purposes.





Ready for the Papal Visit 2015


For more information about Pope Francis' visit to the pontifical Unoversity of Santo Tomas, please do visit this link: http://ust1611official.blogspot.com/2015/01/what-you-need-to-know-pope-francis-ust.html?m=1




1 comment:

About

Blog Archive