Sunday, July 26, 2015

Spent my "ME" Day in Three Countries


The past few weeks proved to be very challenging and tiring  for me ( won't be giving details on this though). So before our court gets into session again today, I've decided to treat myself by declaring my "ME"  time Sunday! Yey!

Curious how did I spent my ME time?! Nothing really grand and fancy. I just visited three countries yesterday! :D


NEW YORK



My first stop was in Algoe, New York. I was brought there by Margo and Quentin, the two main characters of the film adaptation of John Green's novel Paper Towns. (Yes, I watched the movie alone!) :)

I was not yet able to read the book, but I did enjoy the  movie. I love mysteries. I used to read Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys when I was a kid. I love following clues and solving puzzles, just like the characters in the story. And though it didn't ended the way I expected it to end,  I can say that it is still a movie worth-watching. Somehow, it made me feel like a teenager again! Lol


SWEDEN


My next stop was Sweden. 

Feeling the need to pamper myself and to de-stress, I treated myself to a Swedish Massage at Mont Albo

It was actually my second time to avail of the services at Mont Albo, and I bought enjoyed the service. There's just one service that is lacking though, the free hot tea! During my first visit, I was served a tea, but yesterday, there was no more free tea given any more. Instead, I was provided a hot towel with a card envelope with markings "TIP". Haha, nanigurado na si ate! Lol. I don't know if it was already a practice by all the massage therapist there, but I just hope that they do away with it. I don't mind giving a tip especially if I'm satisfied with the service, anyway.  So, I think that envelope is really not necessary. Well, just saying... :)


JAPAN


My last but definitely not the least in my itinerary was Tokyo, Tokyo! 

Of course, after the massage and after missing my tea, I needed to  feed my hungry tummy!

I ordered for Spicy Chiken Ramen, Gyoza & Red Tea. I was not able to take photos of my food since I  am truly hungry already as that was my first decent meal for the day! Burp!

After the meal, I finally called it a day as I already felt my bed calling me... 

So that's basically, how I spent my "ME" day.  And as early as now, I am already wondering what countries to visit next time I had the chance again to have my ME time. Any suggestions?! :) Thank you so much in advance! 


17 comments:

  1. Very bright. Hahah! Ten points ka dian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha clever you! But wouldn't it be nice to do just that? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis! :) You should try it too! :) Country-hopping! :)

      Delete
  3. Nice one. Maybe I should try a tri-city (or more) sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great itinerary! :) Great to have a me time, huh? I wonder how I'd spend mine if I did have one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't actually planned it... but, yes, it's a great itinerary indeed! :)

      Delete
  5. Ooh clever! I thought you went on a cruise or something! I'm sure you had a grand me-time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihihi! I did had a great time sissy! thank you! :)

      Delete
  6. That is nice he he he :-) you caught me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very creative post! I liked how you wrote it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, i can't even remember the last time I had a "me" time! I think it's about time, lol.. We need to have some time alone or be crazy eventually hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you.. I think I need a ME day too! :)

    ReplyDelete

About

Blog Archive