Saturday, June 27, 2015

Organic Baby Wipes, My New Must-Have!

Wet wipes - it is one of the things that I cannot leave without, especially when going out the house! :) 

Ever since my high school days, wet wipes has been a staple thing inside my bag. It helped me a great deal in ensuring  that I live a dirt-free life! 



And this continued especially when I already become a mom. But of course, now, I became a lot more choosy since it will now be my children's safety that is at stake. So despite the pricey tag of high end brands, pikit-mata na lang ako, just to ensure that my daughters get all the best care and protection that they deserve. 

But thankfully,  I have now come across a brand that is not only safe, but easy on the budget as well - Organic Baby Wipes


Organic Baby Wipes is available in assorted sizes...

Organic Baby Wipes - its name says it all! It is organic so you can really be assured that is gentle and safe. It has no paraben, no alcohol, no chlorine, no harsh chemicals and is 100% biodegradable. Mother nature will surely be smiling every time you use this product.



I am really happy to finally find a brand that is perfect for me and my family's needs. Now I am confident because I now have a brand that I can truly trust, any time and anywhere I go!

What's inside my bag?!

Organic Baby Wipes is available at Makati Supermarket, Babyland, Babysteps, Babyzone, Fishermall, Unimart and Rustan's. You may also get their products online at these sites: therightstuffph.com, Purple Cradle, Lazada, Cudsly.

Know more about Organic Baby Wipes through their facebook page on this link: https://www.facebook.com/organicbabywipes?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Blog Archive