Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Year, New Hair-Do!

A day after the New Year, as a yearly practice, I once again brought my two daughters at a salon near us to have their haircut. Although they are against it as they really want to grow their hair very long, they really have no choice! :D 

I requested for a layered style for both of my princesses and here they go...

Reena Joy having her hair cut.
This was how her hair looked after her first cut. But as my little darling was not that satisfied, she asked for some retouching. 

Her initial hair cut.

And this is how her final hair style is! It really looks very nice on her, right?! :D

Her Final Hair Style.

And next, it was ate Renee's turn!

Renee Joy's turn...
And this is how her hair looks now!

My pretty ate...

Thankfully, they are happy with their new hair styles! Now they are more than ready to go back to school! Happy kiddos. Happy mommy! Happy New Year everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Blog Archive