Thursday, January 22, 2015

Banapple Beef and Sausage Stew, My Comfort Food

Last Thursday, January 15, 2015, my husband and I went to SM Aura & Market Market as we were on the lookout for a refrigerator. We took advantage of the holiday ( Papal visit). 

After checking one store to another, we were still not able to decide what brand to buy. :D We just decided to look again the following day. 

But, as we were already exhausted and hungry, we decided to eat first before going home. 

And as I really needed some comforting that time, I  suggested that we eat in Banapple. And of course, I ordered my favorite comfort food - Banapple Beef and Sausage Stew! Yum, yum!

Beef & Sausage Stew (P195.00)

I really don't know what kind of magic does this dish gives me, but it just never fails to make me happy! 

The beef has always been so tender and juicy and the rich flavour of the sauce really compliments the beef. And as I am really huge in carbo, their large serving of rice really serves my tummy well! And of course, the steamed carrot, it's very delicious too - so sweet and with just the right crisp!

Really can't wait to get back to Banapple again!!!

Oh, by the way, my hubby ordered   for Breaded Fillet of Cream Dory with Honey Thyme Mustard Sauce. I love this dish too, though , not as much as the Beef & Sausage Stew. :D 

Two large portions of fish fillets covered with crispy crumbs, this dish also comes with a large serving of rice and carrots for side dish. Surely, this will satisfy one's cravings!

Breaded Fillet of Cream Dory with Honey Thyme Mustard Sauce (P185.00)

Banapple is also famous for their savory pies! I've already tried their Creamy Chicken Pie before, and I very much enjoyed its taste! 

So if you're looking for a place to dine, go try the nearest Banapple in your area. I'm sure that you will not only love all the dishes on their menu, you'll gonna enjoy their ambience too! I'm sure every little girl ( and little girl-at-heart) will find the place fun, colorful & exciting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Blog Archive