Friday, November 14, 2014

My First Blogapalooza Experience

Official Event Poster

Honestly, until now ( it's been a month already), I really don't know still how to begin with this post. Haha! Until now, I am still very much overwhelmed by my experience. Iba talaga kapag first time! :) There's just so many things that happened, I don't know where to start. But I know my delaying will not make it easier for me at all, so I'm going to do this post now... No more delaying! So, please bear with me. Lol! :)

Last October 11, 2014, I experienced another "first" in my life. I attended the biggest B2B: Business to Blogging networking and marketing event - the Blogapalooza 2014 at the SMX Convention Center in SM Aura. And when I say it's the biggest, I am not exaggerating. The event was attended by more than 700 bloggers and supported by no less than fifty (50) exhibiting / sponsoring companies

But what is Blogapalooza really all about? 

Blogapalooza is a blogger event spearheaded by Mr. Vince Golangco of When In Manila and Anton Diaz of The Awesome Planet. It was intended to link the bloggers  and companies, big and small, which has common goal, that is to share and to make a buzz of all the important information and cool stuffs online, with the end goal of tapping their respective target markets. 


The event started at around 10:00 in the morning, but it was already past 12:00 noon when I arrived as I still had to finish some errands (mommy duties!). 

At the registration, attendees were handed out these - an event ID and a reusable bag. 




Upon entering the venue, I was greeted by lots and lots of exhibitors' booth. And immediately, I started checking them out together with some blogger friends. Initially, I was with a long-lost mommy friend (and stage mom), Mimi but later in the afternoon, I was already in the company of a new-found mommy blogger friend - Shari of Ms. Donya Me! I was likewise able to meet other mommy bloggers ( my first time to meet them!). Unfortunately , we were not really able to really sit down and talk. :(

So what were the booths I visited? 

But before that, I wanna thank the band that provided entertainment (and background music!) during the event - the Climax band!







Climax Band

So now, here were the booths I've check during the event with the corresponding tokens I've received from them . As much as I wanted to really visit all the booths, "di na talaga kinaya ng powers ko!" 

The list are in random as I've likewise checked them randomly! :D


The ZAP Booth


Tried Diablo, the strongest beer here in the Philippines, and I survived it. :D

ZAP was a discovery for me as I've only got the chance to know about it during the event. I really like their concept - guiltless dining and shopping, earning while spending! Nice, right?! To know more about ZAP, check my post here


Dr. Kong





At Dr. Kong, the ladies manning the booth were really very accommodating. They assisted me in finding out what's my feet condition. I am slightly flat-footed. It's no grave condition yet, but of course prevention is always better than cure! Haven't gone to their shop yet, but, hopefully this coming December, I can finally visit ( hopefully, they'll be on sale! :D)


  AMPR Publicity and Communications, Inc.



The AMPR is a full service public relations and marketing services company that caters to various industries and companies, and responsible for the success of a large number of brands already, the Dial Coconut Water as one of their latest client. You may check my post about Dial Coconut Water in this link : Dial Coconut Water



I likewise played their game, its like a text twist wherein you have to come with different words based from the given letters. Unfortunately, I didn't win. But still, I didn't went home sad with these loots! Thank you so much!





Ace Water Spa

Ace Water Spa traces back its concept to the word SPA, which was derived from the Latin phrase "Salus per Aquam" or "Sanitus per Aquam", which means Health through Water.



During the event, I was given a certification that will entitle me to experience a little bit of what Ace Water Spa has to offer but unfortunately, I haven't got the chance yet to visit them. Hopefully, soon. And when that time comes, rest assured that I'll be writing about my experience, so watch out for it! :) 


Viewpark Hotel Tagaytay 


Viewpark Hotel is located just across the picnic grove. It is a perfect place for both partying and relaxation. So, if you are planning to have a vacation just near the metro, try visiting Viewpark Hotel. Know more about this place by visiting this link: http://viewparkhotel.com/


Caronia Philippines

I am not really a vain person. I can go out even without make-up (actually, I really don't wear makeup most of the time). But, what I can't really live without is my regular pedicure! And Caronia has ever since been my favorite brand. Can't wait to try their newest collection! :)

Posing with the Big Caronia Bottle...



House of Lasagna



It was my first time to try House of Lasagna's pasta, and it was so delicious! Thank you so much for the big serving! I'll  sure be frequenting this place. 

House of Lasagna's famous Lasagna



Ideal Vision

For excellent eye care service and quality products, Ideal Vision is definitely the place to go. Luckily, I am still blessed with a 20/20 vision so I am not really much in need of this. It is my husband, though, that will needed this kind of product and service, so thank you so much for the VIP card and the GC.




NIU by Vikings

I am a fan of Vikings. I love their wide selection of dishes. But as to further give a more luxurious experience to its clientele, the management came up with NIU by Vikings. So when you happen to be within the area, go check them out. I've been reading a lot of good reviews about NIU. 

Located at SM Aura, be prepared to experience a little bit of heaven on Earth, only in NIU by Vikings!






Zomato


If you are a foodie, be sure to sign up with Zomato as it really ensures that each of their members always enjoy each and every meal.

Want to know more about Zomato? Check them out here.




I really enjoyed Zomato's game during the event. First, there was this roulette and after spinning and after drawing a lot, I was tasked to spell the word "ZOMATO" using my butt. It surely was a fun experience! :D



My loots... thank you so much!

Acer Philippines


A leader in technology, Acer Philippines continues to provide innovative products that are continuously receiving recognitions both locally and internationally. 



To learn more about their products, you may check their website here.


Bioessence 

Bioessence is a beauty clinic here in the Philippines which has been in existence for 20 years now.

Known for its facial services, Bioessence also prides its brand of customer care.




And just recently, I visited the Bioessence SlimZone branch in Binondo and the experience was amazing! You may check my post in this link: http://triplejoys.blogspot.com/2014/11/my-first-bioessence-experience.html


Canon Philippines



Canon is a global brand providing total imaging solutions - an extensive line of input and output devices coupled with services that augment these products to cater to the needs of their customers. 


To know more of their latest products, please visit their website at http://www.canon.com.ph/HOME.aspx


Crocs


Born in Boulder, Colo as a simple, comfortable boat shoe, today Crocs™ footwear can be found across the globe and in more than 120 styles for men, women and children. With distinct collections, Crocs offers colorful, lightweight comfort for any occasion and every season.
All Crocs™ shoes are uniquely designed and manufactured using the company's proprietary closed-cell resin, Croslite™, a technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs™ footwear is ideal for casual wear, as well as for professional use and recreational activities.

Aren't these loots cuties?!

Dyson


Passion is where this company started it all. And today, Dyson has grown from one man and one idea to a technology company with over 1,000 engineers worldwide and is now present in over 65 countries around the world. Amazing, right?! :) To know more about Dyson, visit them on this link: http://www.dyson.ph/



Flawless 


Another beauty booth I checked was the Flawless booth. It was so attractively pink! Oh, I just love pink!

Founded on December 8, 2001, Flawless Face and Body Clinic (Flawless) is the preferred aesthetic beauty clinic for face, body and medical services in the Philippines. Through its growing number of strategically placed clinics, Flawless offers some of the country's most advanced range of aesthetic solutions for all types of skin and body concerns. It is also the only mass market beauty clinic managed by professional dermatologists with some 35 clinics nationwide.

You may visit their website for more information by clicking this link: https://flawless.com.ph/



GlutaMAX

Want to achieve that kutis-mayaman? Glutamax may be the answer. To know more about their products, check them here.


Krispy Kreme


Krispy Kreme is an international doughnut and coffee brand that is best known for its original glazed doughnuts and signature coffee. 

During the event, they shared the fun of having to make our own doughnut design. 


What can you say about my creation?!






Chooks-to-Go


Ang manok na masarap kahit walang sauce, that's the chicken of Chooks-to-Go! Their chicken is really one of the best chicken in the market.

Chooks-to-Go's Kwelavan was definitely a hit too! It really made the Blogapalooza experience extra fun! Unfortunately, I was not able to try it! But I did enjoy watching the other bloggers having a great time playing the Kwelavan! :D


Max's

Although their booth doesn't say much (guess the brand already speaks for itself), still, thank you Max's for this tumbler! Thank you for supporting our team, Gilas Pilipinas! Thank you for supporting Blogapalooza 2014! :)




Maxicare


Maxicare is a leading health maintenance organization (HMO) in the Philippines established in 1987 by an esteemed group of doctors with a vision to provide a better healthcare delivery system. For 25 years, Maxicare has been providing peace of mind through quality healthcare programs and unsurpassed levels of service to top corporations, industry leaders, small and medium enterprises, individuals and families across the country. 



My Shopping Box




My Shopping Box is an online mail and package forwarding service operated by First Imperial Cargo. Inc. My-ShoppingBox was conceptualized to provide cost effective shipping solutions to online shoppers and merchants. It was developed as a web based portal providing online shoppers the convenience of U.S. address with variable shipping options. I am sure is very excited to try this service!



Sample Room

Try before you buy

Sample Room is Philippines' first ever beauty and lifestyle sampling website. It is an interactive community that offers FREE samples, localized product reviews and where all beauty lovers are valued.

Sample Room is no longer new to me as I have been a satisfied member for more than a year now. Go ahead and try Sample Room now!




Visit their website for more information by clicking this link: http://sampleroom.com.ph/


Yellow Cab

Initially inspired by New York concept, Yellow Cab radiates the passion and energy of this cosmopolitan icon. It strive to be an experience to all the senses - sight, smell, taste, touch and hearing.

Wanna try this out? You wanna order online, you can visit their site here.





My Blogapalooza 2014 loots...



During the event, each sponsors were given the chance to present their products and services. And each presentors were introduced by no other than Mr. Vince Golangco of When in Manila, one of the man behind this very successful event!


Mr. Vince Golangco

Chooks-To-Go


Comedy Cartel presented a comedy show, to the delight of the all the audience. 




Maxene Magalon for Flawless


Karen Bordador for Sister's Secrets
Globe

Eat Out Manila - the part I was waiting for - the drawing of the winner of a Samsung TV!
Unfortunately, it was not my lucky day. :(

Ms. Michelle Gumabao likewise shared some of her take on the power of the Internet in our society today ...


Of course, I wouldn't miss the chance to have a photo op with Mr. Vince! Thank you so much for organizing this event! Till next time! :D


Overall, I really had a great time attending the Blogapalooza 2014 event. I really learned a lot from all the talks given both by the sponsors and guests as well. I even got the chance to discover new products and services. And of course, the lots and lots of freebies! I really love them all! Thank you so much to all the generous sponsors! Many thanks also to the organizers. Hoping to be part of this event again next year! And I promise to be more prepared next time! I will bring water and a larger capacity of power bank. :D 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't attended this event because I read my mail after the event. Anyway, awesome blog post and more power to you! I like it that you feature some
    Booths there.

    ReplyDelete

About

Blog Archive