Wednesday, June 23, 2010

On-line Contests

I think it is more or less a year now since I started joining my babies in variety of photo contests, most online. Unfortunately, our entries haven't win yet. :-( since I always have limited time to campaign for them. My work and my studies, among many other responsibilities kept me from doing so. But I am still happy. Happy that through these many on-line contests, I am able to know and gain more friends in the process.

And for this month, I have once joined two on-line contests for my two lovely daughters. Never mind the tedious campaigning necessary for this contests. More important is the fun and excitement of meeting new friends once again.

But, winning the contest... is definitely a very much welcome BONUS!!!


Here are my daughters' entries:

Renee Joy's Entry

Moose Gear is currently having a contest entitled " I Like Your Style" photo contest, and here is Renee Joy's entry:

I really like the style of this line of clothing- very stylish and comfy at the same time.


To help us raise votes for this entry, kindly follow this link:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6272462&id=312797021144

Reminder: you have to LIKE first the Moose Gear's page before you can LIKE Renee JOy's entry. :-)

Reena Joy's Entry

Kids and Babies (KB), an on-line community for mommies, daddies and kiddos alike is having a monthly contest for babies and kids. And for this month of June, it carries the theme "Wedding". Below is my daughter, Reena Joy's entry:

This photo was taken by Ms Lei Buenaventura of Sweets and Candids. Really love this shot!


To help us raise votes for this entry, kindly follow this link:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4171068&id=178356484143

Reminder: you have to LIKE first the Kids and Babies (KB) page before you can LIKE Reena JOy's entry. :-)


Thanks so much for all your support! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Blog Archive